Computer and IT Support Services
We offer a full-range of IT and computer support services including both remote and on-site support and both
software and hardware configuration and procurement services from our base in Redditch, Worcestershire under the
UK Tech Computer Support Services banner.
We appreciate that having maximum uptime and a fast, efficient IT system is essential for running and
business and our services are designed to be efficient and as unobtrusive to the functioning of your company
In addition to providing support and repair services for when a problem arises, our range of IT and computer support services includes:
- Hardware procurement: We can obtain and install the hardware items you need for your IT and computer systems.
- Software Upgrades: software upgrades can lose your network or broadband connectivity, render saved files un-openable and
a lot worse. Let us upgrade your software for you and ensure it is fully configured.
- Hardware Upgrades: don't worry about compatibility and configuration problems, just let us know what you
want to achieve and let us acquire and install the components.
- Network Support and integration: We can install both wired and wireless network systems at your premises along with
offering a range of network support, repair and upgrade services.
- Data Backups: remotely have all your business data backed up to an off-site source overnight.
- IT Audits: We will attend your premises and complete a full audit of all your IT equipment, usernames, password etc for all
your hardware, peripherals and associated services. This will save you significant time and money should problems occur or upgrades are
- Remote online assistance: Out technicians can login to your computers online and resolve a large number of
problems without the need for a on-site attendance.
- On-site/call out service: for hardware-related issues and those that cannot be resolved remotely, our
technicians will visit your premises as soon as possible or, if not an urgent job, at a time suitable for the minimum
disruption to your business.
- Computer/IT servicing: the best way to ensure your computer and IT systems keep giving you what you need is to have them regularly
serviced and issues identified before they become problems. We can do this on a monthly or quarterly basis - out of hours for your